Friday 9 November 2018

#Kitbashember 6-9 Necron Champion


#Kitbashember continues with the prompt "Champion / Priest"...


To be honest I thought I might skip over "Champion/ Priest" since I had plans for every prompt except this one, and was running short on skeleton bits. In the end I scraped some scraps together to build a Necron champion, named "Thesh". Ideally I would have given it mechanical Skitarii legs since I doubt a cloak would survive however long the Necrons have been in hibernation, but the Grave Guard legs work with the "space undead" theme this group has got. Thesh has got four lizardmen skink arms, a cut-up tyranid exoskeleton and, as ever, a good old skull for a head.




This is perhaps the last model in this series that will have a straightforward humanoid body plan, the Necrons only get weirder from here on...

Hek

No comments:

Post a Comment