Sunday 20 May 2018

Denizens of Mordheim – Skaven Master Assassin


Here's something that grew out of the leftover bits from my Cult of the Possessed Warband. The only Skaven parts in this Skaven are the head and feet. I think he makes for a cool solo character, which is great since I don't feel like making up a full Skaven warband! More pics below the jump.
While the head is chopped off one of the clanrats I used for henchmen in my Possessed warband, almost nothing else is. The torso is from a Crypt Ghoul, the arms pieced together from flagellant bits and a poxwalker (the same one who donated his bits and pieces to both my Slaaneshi warband and the Possessed), the tail is the whip from the corpse cart creep whose robes I used for my vampire. He's pretty much 90% leftovers. The rest of his body is scratch built with lots of tangled-up greenstuff to look like a filthy matted hide. As the only Skaven I've built I went to town on making him look really grimy.




Follow me on Instagram for more updates. My Ostlander warband is getting painted up, there's a couple more Mordheim one-offs, and eventually something that isn't Mordheim!

Hek

No comments:

Post a Comment