Friday 20 October 2017

First post

Hi Blogspot.

Inspired by some great WH40k and Inq28 modelling and conversion blogs on here, I'm trying my hand at some modelling work for the first time in about a decade.

I'm working on a small unit of true-scale Slaaneshi space marines based on the new Primaris sculpts. The goal is to see what I can make without relying on the usual Slaaneshi tropes. I'm more interested in making and painting the models than playing with them so I'm not expecting the resulting squad to be legal in game terms. I'm aiming for a characterful squad of unique models.



Here's a preview. I'm basing the marines on a squad of Primaris Intercessors from the Dark Imperium box, with parts from Harlequins, Blood Angels and Mechanicum to make for some more ornate armour. I also have some further bit box experiments in the pipeline which I'll show if they turn out well!

Hek



No comments:

Post a Comment